10 Signs It’s Time to Replace Your Archiving Solution
Don't waste any more time struggling with an archiver that doesn't work for you.
If you’re on this page, it’s likely because you’re experiencing one or more of the following problems with your existing archiving solution:
- Your current archiver isn’t capturing all of your emails.
- Your current archiver lacks key features, such as automated legal holds or the ability to set custom retention policies.
- Your current archiver’s search functionality isn’t comprehensive enough to satisfy eDiscovery and/or FOIA requests.
- Your current archiver is unable to guarantee compliance with relevant industry regulations.
- Your end users find your current archiving challenging to use.
- You have concerns about the security of your data.
- Your current archiver can only archive emails — not text/SMS messages or social media posts. and vice versa
- You’re dissatisfied with the support you’ve received from your provider.
- You’re having difficulty scaling your current archiver along with your business.
- You’re spending too much and getting too little in return.
10 Reasons Why You Should Switch to Intradyn
Our full-service archiving platform stands head and shoulders above our competitors’, and we consistently deliver where others fall short. See for yourself:
1. Real-Time Data Capture: Our archiving solution captures, saves and indexes all emails — including incoming and outgoing emails, historical emails from the mail server and emails from PST and other archivers — all in real time, creating an unalterable record and ensuring that no data is ever lost.
2. Extensive Feature Set: From built-in eDiscovery tools and advanced search functionality to multiple access methods for end users and granular email retention, our archiving solution is loaded with features, each designed to take the complexity out of archiving and ensure that you get your money’s worth.
3. Best-in-Class Search: Multi-unit searching, attachment searching, wildcard searches and more — our search functionality is the most powerful in the industry, capable of locating even terms with typos or misspellings, so you never again have to worry about satisfying eDiscovery or FOIA requests. Our archiver also offers additional eDiscovery capabilities, including automated legal holds and a tagging feature that reduces the risk of spoliation, plus built-in sharing tools to support internal and external collaboration at every stage of the eDiscovery process.
4. Guaranteed Compliance: Thanks to built-in features such as customizable data retention policies, advanced search and audit trails, Intradyn is compliant with all major industry regulations, including GDPR, HIPAA, FINRA, SEC 17a-4, FERPA, GLBA, FOIA, FRCP, SOX and more.
5. User-Friendly Interface: Our archiving solution was designed with end users in mind. Whether that end user is an IT administrator, a compliance officer, a financial broker or someone else entirely, the archiver provides a screen tailored to the specific requirements of their role. Some examples of our user-specific screens include:Granular searches with customized search layouts
- Easy flow setup for administrators
- Easy flows for assigning tags and legal holds
- Built-in compliance tools for brokers to audit emails
- A single dashboard for IT administrators to maintain the software as needed
- We also routinely solicit feedback from our users across different industries and verticals in order to ensure that our interface fits their flow and needs.
6. True Peace of Mind: Our archiving solution is built on top of a secure kernel and hardened operating system, and all data between the archiver and mail servers are encrypted, providing comprehensive security. Intradyn also enables you to set role-based permissions and authenticate users, thereby ensuring that only approved users have access to your data. Even our backup and disaster recovery features are highly secure: All backup data is encrypted with AES-256 encryption, with HMAC hash to verify integrity.
7. Multi-Platform Archiving: We offer three separate email, text/SMS and social media archivers, as well as a comprehensive, all-in-one platform, so that you can customize your archiving options according to your organization’s specific requirements. We’re also always updating our software and adding in new capabilities, including the ability to archive a wider variety of document types, in order to accommodate the changing business landscape.
8. World-Class Support: We care deeply about our customers, which means we’re just as committed to delivering exceptional service and support as we are to providing a highly advanced archiving solution. In light of that, we offer a variety of support options, including email, phone and live chat, as well as 24/7 remote monitoring. Whatever you need, the Intradyn team is here to help.
9. Flexible Scalability: Our archiving solutions are designed to grow along with your business, which is why we offer multiple scalability methods, including unlimited storage hosted in AWS’ secure cloud infrastructure, expandable storage for virtual machines and stackable appliances for additional processing power.
10. A Smart Investment: Why purchase multiple licenses when you can get all of the archiving functionality you need within a single, consolidated digital platform, such as our All-in-One Archiver? And that’s not the only way you’ll save with Intradyn — we offer the most competitive rates in the market because we always have our customers’ best interests at heart.
As Easy to Implement as It Is to Use
Our archiving solution comes with everything you need, right out of the box, making implementation and deployment incredibly simple. For those who prefer to take a DIY approach, our highly detailed, step-by-step instructions make it easy to configure Intradyn according to your exact specifications. You also have the option to work with one of specialists to configure the appliance — the choice is yours. Once set up, Intradyn has everything you need to start fetching, indexing and searching your data, no additional effort needed
Switching Has Never Been So Easy
If you’re wondering, “What about the data in my current archive?”, never fear — we’ve got you covered there, too. Intradyn has built-in tools that enable you to import data from other archiving solutions, including the Barracuda Message Archiver, ArcMail Defender and more. For added support, we can even import all historical emails from your mail server using email crawling tools.
Making Customers Happy Since 2001
See Intradyn in Action
We’ve spent a lot of time explaining how our solutions solve common archiving problems and what makes them the best in the business — now it’s time to show you firsthand just how easy they are to use. Follow the link below to watch our free, on-demand demo: